Network Focus Groups on undecided or independent voters and polls favor Obama overwhelmingly as the winner of the debate–
- NBC 60-40 split in Obama’s favor.
- Fox’s Frank Luntz’s give undecided voters to Obama.
- CBS’s focus group of independents went 39 percent Obama to McCain’s 27 percent. 35 percent called it was a tie.
- Pollsters Greenberg Quinlan Rosner showed undecideds leaning to Obama 42 percent to 24 percent.
- SurveyUSA found 54 percent thought Obama won versus McCain with 29 percent.
- CNN found Obama 54 percent to McCain’s 30.